It's 2022 MAPD Certification & Recertification time!
Here are some important dates:
- July 17th - 2021 AHIP will go offline
- July 21st - 2022 AHIP will be released, but most agents will wait until the carriers release their 2022 certification trainings, because AHIP will be included in many of them. If agents access and complete AHIP through a carrier portal, then they may be eligible for the discounted rate of $125 (a $50 discount) as well as any reimbursement promotions that a carrier might have, based on sales.
- June 28th -
- UnitedHealthcare's 2022 MAPD certification course will be released. Agent can choose to take it with AHIP or choose to do it without for no cost
- June 29th -
- Humana's 2022 MAPD certification course will be released
- Aetna's 2022 MAPD certification course will be released
Check back often as we have more information on other carriers in the next coming days. Also, Advocate agents can attend our July Advocate University session of "Back to School!", where we do a live demonstration of how to access the certifications for the big three MAPD carriers. If you'd like more information, please call our Agent Care Team at 1-800-709-5513.